SREA is always looking for the best and brightest professionals to join our growing team. Please review our Current Open Positions below and if you interested, please use the form at the bottom of the page to apply. You may apply for more than one position if you qualify.
Current Open Positions
BUILDING MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
$25.00 – $30.00/hour
Experience: Minimum of 5 years’ experience of skilled mechanical and facilities maintenance. An Engineering certificate is not required.
Hours: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., one hour for lunch. Start earlier on days of weather extremes including snow and/or temperatures. Be available 24 hours/7 days a week for emergencies.
We’re looking for a Building Maintenance Engineer, otherwise known as a Facilities Maintenance Mechanic. This individual will be working primarily at our Center City Philadelphia location, with travel to our properties in suburban Philadelphia several days a week. A valid driver’s license and mode of transportation is required.
This individual, under direction, will perform a wide range of HVAC and/or mechanical, electrical, and plumbing equipment repairs.
Description of Primary Duties:
- Oversee and perform preventative maintenance tasks and light duty construction.
- This includes physical structures, plumbing systems repair; all aspects of HVAC operation, including Cooling Tower, Roof Top Package Units, Heat Pumps, and Split Systems, electrical distribution and other various building systems found in commercial office towers.
- Electrical, including bulbs/ballast replacement, plumbing, painting, and carpentry as required.
- Lock/keys – repair and install new locks, prepare all necessary keys, and provide keys to tenants.
- Touch up painting and dry-wall patching as needed.
- Janitorial work (including but not limited to) cleaning, mopping, spot-cleaning of carpets, vacuuming, glass cleaning, as required.
- Patrol building exteriors for garbage, sweep loading dock and walks as needed.
- Work with subcontractors and vendors as required.
- Manage tenant request and preventative maintenance requirements through MRI/Workspeed – an on-line work order system, including respond and verify completion of all service calls.
- Perform other duties as assigned and as needed.
Following are the minimum experience requirements of this position:
- High school education or GED required.
- Reliable vehicle with current registration, proof of insurance, and valid driver’s license.
- 3-5 years of experience in a service-oriented position or environment.
- 5 years “hands on” maintenance experience in the installation, maintenance, troubleshooting, and repair of building mechanical and electrical systems.
- Past experience working independently with little or no supervision needed.
- Pass a drug screening and background check prior to being hired.
Other Skill Requirements:
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Ability to climb and work from ladders, and the ability to lift or carry heavy loads (up to 50 pounds).
- Must be willing to assist at other properties within the portfolio as scheduled.
- Ability to comprehend and use technology to aid in the management of duties (computers, Mobile Smart Phone, Energy Management Systems, and diagnostic equipment).
- Multi-task oriented.
- Team player
- Competitive Salary
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Vacation and Sick Time
- Paid Holidays
If you meet the above qualifications and are interested, please send your resume and contact information to:
Director of Operations
Stockton Real Estate Advisors
1760 Market Street, Suite 900
Philadelphia, PA 19103
215-636-4445 (p) / 844-309-8826 (f)
The following outlines the key elements of the Internship Program:
Objective: Stockton Real Estate Advisors is a full-service, commercial real estate company, located in Center City, Philadelphia.
Term: Summer 2018 – Dates to be determined but Internship is expected to last for 12 weeks starting no later than June 4, 2018.
Hours: TBD – but no less than 20 – 30 hours/week.
Rate of Pay: $10 per hour.
Positions Available: 4-6
Internship Types: We have a variety of internship positions available:
- Asset Management/Acquisitions
- Sales/Data Management (Leasing Team)
- Marketing/Social Media
- Sales/Data Management (GO/office – an affiliate of Stockton Real Estate Advisors)
When you apply for an internship, please let us know which internship position you are interested in.
Internship Information by Responsibility: Duties and responsibilities will include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Construct financial models using Discounted Cash Flow Models and/or income capitalization models.
- Construct and/or analyze Argus files.
- Data mining of property information from raw data set.
- Conduct online research on property owners.
- Visit potential sites; take photos.
- Conduct market and investment research, including database creation.
- Keep all mailing lists up-to-date.
- Update all tenant building info.
- Update stacking plan spreadsheets.
- Input data into CRM program.
- Bind presentations.
- Assist in preparation of presentation materials and marketing collateral.
- Errands as needed.
- Filing invoices electronically and manually.
- Knowledge of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint required.
Sales (Leasing Team and Property Manager)
- Interact with potential and existing clients.
- Cold calling throughout Center City Philadelphia.
- Verifying tenant data (on phone).
- CoStar searches.
- Compile market statistics.
- Organize and gather property information to be used on tours, proposals, e-blasts, web pages, reporting, etc.
- Observe agents making cold calls, canvassing; attend meetings with leasing agents.
- Identify all property owners 10,000 square feet and above in Philadelphia Metro region – input into database.
- Assist with reporting for owners.
- Knowledge of Word and Excel required.
Social Media – this intern will play an active role in elevating SREA’s online presence.
- Write blogs and take photos; post as appropriate.
- Update Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
- Post updates, news announcements in a timely manner using appropriate content.
- Perform research to find articles, stories, resources or other content that is relevant to our company.
- Create, design and write SREA newsletter.
Sales (GO/office Team – an affiliate of Stockton Real Estate Advisors)
- Data Management – find and verify building managers, brokers and tenants.
- Social Media Posting.
- Cold calls (via phone)
Employment with Stockton Real Estate Advisors, LLC is “at-will” and no oral or written representations may be considered a contract for any specific period of time.
Please send your resume to Amy Orons at email@example.com if you are interested in applying for a position.
Location: 1760 Market Street, Suite 900, Philadelphia, PA 19103
Contact: Amy Orons – firstname.lastname@example.org – 215-636-4445