SREA is always looking for the best and brightest professionals to join our growing team. Please review our Current Open Positions below and if you interested, please use the form at the bottom of the page to apply. You may apply for more than one position if you qualify.
Current Open Positions
The following outlines the key elements of the Internship Program:
Objective: Stockton Real Estate Advisors is a full-service, commercial real estate company, located in Center City, Philadelphia. We offer students an opportunity to gain valuable experience while receiving the benefit of a fresh perspective and eager mind.
Term: Spring Semester, Summer Semester, Fall/Winter Semester
Hours: Approximately 20 – 30 hours/week – we will accommodate students’ class schedule.
Rate of Pay: $10 per hour. All pay subject to appropriate State and Federal taxes.
Responsibilities: Duties and responsibilities will include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Building and using financial models
- Assisting in preparation of presentation materials and marketing collateral
- Interacting with potential and existing clients
- Conducting market and investment research, including database creation
- Compiling market statistics
- Organizing and gathering property information to be used on tours, proposals, e-blasts, web pages, reporting, etc.
- Assisting with database management
- Assisting with our social media platform
- Administrative support
- Observe agents making cold calls, canvassing; attend meetings with leasing agents
Employment with Stockton Real Estate Advisors, LLC is “at-will” and no oral or written representations may be considered a contract for any specific period of time.
Location: 1760 Market Street, Suite 900, Philadelphia, PA 19103
Contact: Amy Orons – firstname.lastname@example.org – 215-636-4445